FY2005-2008 Federal Contracts Amount (Actions): USD 621K (33)
WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTOR OF INDUSTRIAL, MINING AND MECHANCIAL PIPE, VALVES AND FITTINGS, GAUGES, THERMOMETERS. SHIP NATIONWIDE. CARBON STEEL, STAINLESS STEEL, BRASS, PLASTIC...
- KID A-3-b Piping Project: 74K
- 05317300140 Trans. piping: 15K
FY2005-2008 Federal Contracts Amount (Actions): USD 2,520K (71)
Having been in the Marine Repair Industry for 108yrs. We operate two shipyards each with Dry Docks. Each has full crane service. We can handle all Repairs and fabrication of vessels and...
- REPAIRS ON CUTTERS ASW PIPING GAUGE WELDLETS: 3K
FY2005-2008 Federal Contracts Amount (Actions): USD 1,695K (19)
ROAD CONSTRUCTION,BRIDGE RETROFIT, WATER AND SEWER SYSTEMS, BRIDGE/DOCK CONSTRUCTION, EXCAVATION, EARTHMOVING, WATER TREATMENT PLANTS, WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANTS, STRUCTURAL CONCRET...
- urnishing labor, equipment, supplies, and materials, to rehabilitate and repair the sewerage system for the Shotgun Recreation Site. Work includes replacing the lift station, influent and effluent pumps, chlorine tank and accessories and effluent lines, motor controls and control panels for all pumps, replace aerator and piping in clarifier, grout cracks in concrete and coat interior of clarifier, provide a new Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) system, replace existing effluent li: 606K
FY2005-2008 Federal Contracts Amount (Actions): USD 25K (4)
Mathew Marine is a offshore and ship repair, maintenance, and fabrication company with 24 hour service.TYPES OF SERVICE...
- BOILER PIPING RENEW: 10K
FY2005-2008 Federal Contracts Amount (Actions): USD 3,003K (58)
FIRE PROTECTION DESIGNS, HVAC (HEATING, VENTILATION, AIR CONDITIONING) DESIGNS, ELECTRICAL DESIGNS, PLUMBING DESIGNS, VALUE ENGINEERING, LIFE SAFETY, DUE DILIGENCE, SECURITY UPGRADES, ENERGY AUDITS AND CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATION/MANAGEMENT...
- Chilled Water Piping Feasibility Study - NMAfA, Sackler Gallery: 30K
- Chilled Water Piping System Connections- South Quandrangel: 178K
FY2005-2008 Federal Contracts Amount (Actions): USD 17,473K (50)
HCC is an 8(a) general contractor specializing in new construction, design/build, building additions,interior renovations and remodeling; demolition,and project management...
- BUILDING 30 COOLING TOWER AND PIPING REPLACEMENT, NNSY: 13K
- BUILDING 30 COOLING TOWER AND PIPING REPLACEMENT: 548K
FY2005-2008 Federal Contracts Amount (Actions): USD 1,611K (33)
Natural&Propane Gas Services,pipeline safety,gas leak survey,natural& propane gas,water&sewer construction,propane tank Set, HVAC,Plumbing&Heating&Cooling,utility construction,welding services,fabricatio...
- GAS SUPPLY PIPING REPLACEMENT: Less 1K
FY2005-2008 Federal Contracts Amount (Actions): USD 21,069K (153)
Provide Program Management and Engineering Service...
- U435CFM Corrosion Resistant Piping at Okinawa: 529K
FY2005-2008 Federal Contracts Amount (Actions): USD 8,509K (25)
Commercial Construction General Contracting Company, Can staff for any size project and / or sub categories. Controls, HVAC, Demolition, Cabinets & Millwork...
- REPAIR GAS VALVES & PIPING, FIRE TRAIN: 270K
FY2005-2008 Federal Contracts Amount (Actions): USD 18,336K (332)
Full Facilities Management, Operations and Maintenance, Janitorial, Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Construction Services, Snow Removal, Data Center Cleaning, Inventory, Custom Plastic Drip Pans, Fan Coil Maintenance, Computerized Maintenance Software Syste...
- Paint mechanicial rooms 010, 048, 1038, 3019,3037, 17 and 001, to include all fllor walls and ceilings. Insulate piping in all mechanical rooms above as necessary; remove and replace old insulation as necessary, insulate all bare pipes, mark piping after insulation (i.e. chilled water supply chilled water return Etc.): 142K
- District Of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Virgin Islands
- West Virginia